Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday 29 November 2013

Footballer Odartey Lamptey discovers 3 children not his, after 20 yrs of marriage

After over 20 years of marriage, former Ghana International footballer, Nii Ordartey Lamptey, said he recently discovered that all three of the children he thought to have fathered all these years with his wife are not his biological children.
The footballer revealed this during an interview on radio when he was asked why he and his wife were getting divorced.
“I thought they were my children but upon a DNA test, I got to know that they are not my biological children. The issue is in court so I’m pleading, because it is a legal issue I don’t want to go through so many things, but I am 100% sure that the children are not mine after 20-years of marriage. 




No comments:

Post a Comment