Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday 29 November 2013

Why I Denied I Had A Son – Ice Prince

Sometime in march 2012, news made the headline that Iceprice had fathered a child with a 20 year old Bimbo, who was reported to be Jesse Jagz ex- girlfriend,  the Jos-born-singer Ice Prince denied being responsible, only to flaunt his baby, Toluwalase Jamal, months later.

 Why I initially denied my baby body.

  • How has fatherhood changed you?
It has taught me to save my money. It is a huge difference and a huge change in lifestyle. You become more matured.

  •  You initially denied having a baby?
It was complicated back then, I didn’t really know what was happening and I wasn’wasn't sure of certain things. So the best I had to do then was denying it and sort out things first. Now I know he is my child and I have done everything as a father ever since.

 Am glad you've woken up to your responsibilities :)

No comments:

Post a Comment