Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday 2 December 2013

Do you have enough time with your kids?

Kim Kardashian took her 5-month-old daughter to try out swimming for the first time on Saturday, Nov. 30. But what began as a happy family day with little baby North and fiancé  Kanye WestGrow into a Twitter feud as an "ignorant" tweeter tweets “it was nice that the baby girl "got to see her parents for a change!"  This response came in shortly after Kim Kardashian twitted "We took our baby girl swimming today for the 1st time, she loved it so much! #BestDayEver,”. Kim was mad with the response as she said "[You] sound so ignorant. Because I don't tweet my every move with my daughter means I am not with her 247? We share what we want," the first-time mom wrote. "Or is it because I go support my fiancé at every show & I post pix? When the baby goes down 4 bed or a nap, parents are allowed 2 work & support each other."

Is Kim spending more time having fun than she does with her 5 months old daughter? 

No comments:

Post a Comment