Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday 6 January 2014

Celebrity: Ramsey Noah shares his rags to riches story

Celebrity Ramsey Noah shares his rags to riches story to inspire people who look up to nollywood Celebrities. In a new interview with Sunday Sun, actor Ramsey Noah recalled the years before the fame and money.

"Those were the times when things got really bad for my mother and I and we had nothing. It was so bad that we didn’t have a home or shelter to live in. We had to stay in a store, a small store that could take only one mat. My mother and I squeezed ourselves in that mat. We didn’t even have a cup to drink water not to talk of a stove to cook. And my mother had to borrow, beg and stuff like that. These were moments when I was young I didn’t realize the gravity of poverty we were in, I couldn’t tell. But it was a good orientation for me. It was moments that I thank God for making me past through, because that has sustained and helped me even as an actor. The ability to deliver all the roles they give me because I have tasted both sides of the coin." 

Life has taught me never to look down on anybody because the person you disregard might just be your savior tomorrow. I realized that all my mother’s property was washed away by rain. We couldn’t sleep all through the night because of the flood. It was really terrible. Like I said, it is a life lesson. He said 

No comments:

Post a Comment