Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday 23 January 2014

Popular musician Ibrahim ‘JJC Skillz’ Bello has lost his mother in the UK.

‘Mum I don’t want to let you go. But that’s just me being selfish, JJC Skillz says.


The multi-talented singer who is the last of 13 children is extremely devastated and
shattered by the unfortunate incidence. 


His mum has been ill for quite a while’ though pretty old’, reliable source says. Mrs
Bello passed away in the UK over the weekend.


JJC Skillz’s manager has confirmed the singer has travelled to the UK immediately and is
currently mourning with family.


‘Mum I don’t want to let you go. But that’s just me being selfish. You are finally
with dad. And i pray you both are with our lord. May God forgive your sins and
accept you into heaven. As you have kept me upright in life, may you find favour in
heaven to be able to guide my footsteps so I can dwell with you in Heaven. God be
with us all. Amen’, JJC worte on his Instagram.


Momentarily, the Bello’s family is currently planning burial arrangements.



Do you have a story or an article to publish? Please leave us a message at quest4chris2004@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment